My reflections on Myles Munroe- the 10 Attitudes of Leadership (YouTube Video)
Maybe its just my mood, or maybe he really is one of the most captivating speakers I’ve heard regarding leadership. Stream of consciousness (Have I been reading too much Virginia Woolf?):
- Attitude is a product of belief (and confidence). I think therefore I am/become.
- Leaders are born with the discovery of a new belief system. I agree wholeheartedly.
- Your life is what you think it should be. you have to first change your perception of who you are, why you exist and your sense of significance.
- Leaders choose their friends based on their destination
- You are trained to limit yourself- stop it
- Leadership is more about purpose than people
- Leadership is the capacity to influence others